I advise students on AI and Analytics research in the following programs: Ph.D. and Master in Management Information Systems (MIS), MBAN, MDS, and BUCS. In addition, I often provide consulting services to companies on the topics of AI and analytics.
- My students’ presentation records
- Some advice to aspiring IS researchers on AI and Big Data Analytics
- Note for prospective students and postdoc researchers.
Sauder Executive Education Program
- Academic Director, Korean Executive 1+1 Matching Program, June 2021 – ongoing.
Consulting / Mentorship Services
- Data Analytics Consulting, Samsung Research Canada (SRCA), June 2022 – June 2023.
- Expert Witness, Technical Safety BC (TSBC), July 2021 – Sep 2022.
- Research Consulting, KISTI / VisionValue Consulting, Dec 2020 – July 2022
- Technical Mentorship, Canada Energy Regulator, Aug 2020 – March 2022 [BERDI Service]
- Research Consulting, University of Texas at Austin, May 2020 – July 2020
- Data Science Technical Mentorship, National Energy Board, Sept 2019 – March 2020
- Research Consulting, California State University, July 2018 – Sep 2018
- Research Consulting, KISTI, May 2018 – Oct 2018
- Research Consulting, Korea Insurance Research Institute (KIRI), Mar 2018 – July 2018
- Research Consulting, University of Texas at Austin, Aug 2017 – July 2019
- Research Consulting, KISTI, Feb 2017 – Aug 2017.