I was compiling some resources for a colleague and decided to share them on the blog. Here is a list of some of the key ePortfolio resources to guide and support you through ePortfolio implementation. Please add your own key resources to the post comments if you would like to share a resource that has assisted you.
- International Journal of ePortfolio: Open journal that focuses on teaching and learning with ePortfolio. http://www.theijep.com/
- Stories of Implementation (JISC): Case studies and stories of ePortfolio implementations in higher education in the UK http://www.jisc.ac.uk/eportimplemen
- Effective Practice with ePortfolios (JISC): Useful starting guide from JISC http://www.jisc.ac.uk/whatwedo/programmes/elearning/eportfolios/effectivepracticeeportfolios.aspx
- Australian ePortfolio Toolkit Concept Guides: Concept guides developed out of the Australian Flexible Learning Initiative with questions to guide developers, faculty and instructors http://www.eportfoliopractice.qut.edu.au/information2/toolkit
- Scoopit ePortfolio Resources from AEEBL. This is an online dynamic collection of ePortfolio resources from AEEBL http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/iv-drip/likes-dont-save-lives-unicef-campaign-takes-on-slacktivism-8604356.html