Jeremy Inscho – Social Spaces of Text Technologies

Greetings colleagues! It’s great to be back at it with all of you. What a week it has been trying to get started up again back at work in a new school, getting my oldest child started in kindergarten and switching my brain back into intellectual mode after a long, hot summer of doing nothing too intellectually stimulating. This and ETEC 540 are my fifth and sixth classes in the MET program and after completing the “readings” and re-writing my first post on the forum at 2am this morning (that’ll teach me to write online and trust the save button–“internal error” oh, no!), I am really excited to be learning with all of you again and think I have a direction that I want to focus on this course. Hence the following image:

PhD wordle

This wordle image contains many keywords that describe my current interests in education. Most notably, I am interested in the sphere of social constructivist learning and how social media affects the construction and how and to what extent it differs from face-to-face social settings. Through this course, I hope to narrow my focus, examine it in more detail and come to some of my own conclusions.

This entry was posted in Introductions, Text and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

1 Response to Jeremy Inscho – Social Spaces of Text Technologies