“I have an astounding ability to practice escape mechanism. I’m someone who blends in with stories inside movies and TV series, I cannot read books. I’m also someone who escapes with a paintbrush in her hand, ignoring all the responsibilities whilst blasting music. I’m a person who runs a lot, from feelings. It’s ironical how most of Psychology is about emotions, but I refuse to feel, although I am in love with overanalyzing everything even if it fries me.

I’m deeply interested in helping, listening, solving and healing people that are in pain. Pain is a feeling too, which is the reason I stopped feeling. I belong to a broken family where everything fits like a puzzle now, the edges of the puzzle are curved but they used to be sharp, they used to hurt. The fact that it all gets numb at some point of time really stands out to me, it’s magic. I am passionate about how we get there, how we face everything we can and still have a percent of ourselves is us.

Psychology is not a subject for me, it’s a way of life. It’s everywhere, all those stories I blend into, all those movies, every person’s life on this planet, their personality, their existence cannot be understood without Psychology. We need it, everyone needs it and I’m certainly ready to become someone who has the ability to provide it to everyone.

I am a baker, an artist, (kind of) a writer/poet and a movie+TV series freak. I have lived in different parts of India (Mumbai, Chandigarh and Bangalore) and there’s only one thing I can say: I love Butter Chicken, Chicken Dum Biryani and Pani Puri.

I’m majoring in Psychology and minoring in Family Studies. Areas of Psychology that stand out to me the most are: Cognitive Psychology, Developmental Psychology and Cultural Psychology.”