What you will find here: One pager on pharmacotherapy treatment for ischemic strokes of various causes.
- Go to http://www.peterloewen.com/made
- Select “Pharmacotherapy for Ischemic Stroke Prevention”.
Walk a mile in someones shoes. Then you’ll have their shoes and be a mile away.
What you will find here: Updated recommendations for acute stroke management and a new consensus statement for acute stroke management during pregnancy.
Go to http://www.strokebestpractices.ca
The Heart and Stroke Foundation of Canada is a source of information about stroke, heart disease, surgeries and treatments. It also provides heart-healthy recipes, nutrition and physical activity tips to help prevent these diseases.
What you will find here: American Stroke Association guidelines on transient ischemic attacks.
- Go to strokeassociation.org/
- From the top menu bar select Professionals -> Stroke Journals & Guidelines
- In search box, type “ischemic attack, transient”.
©2019 American Heart Association, Inc. All rights reserved. Unauthorized use prohibited. The American Heart Association is a qualified 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization. *Red Dress ™ DHHS, Go Red ™ AHA ; National Wear Red Day® is a registered trademark.