What you will find here: A comprehensive, up-to-date, and evidence-based drug-drug interaction resource, freely available to healthcare workers, patients and researchers.
- Go to https://www.hiv-druginteractions.org/
- Select “Interaction Checker” then choose/search applicable medications
Interaction Checker Interaction Checker Lite View All Checker
What you will find here: This website application incorporates HIV and HCV pharmacology and drug interaction information in an easy-to-use, searchable and interactive format.
- Go to https://hivclinic.ca
- Under “Drug Information” tab, select “Drug Interaction Tables”.
The Immunodeficiency Clinic provides specialized outpatient consultation to you and your family doctor on how to best manage your HIV care. We do this in an optimum facility where most needed HIV services are under one roof. Every time you are seen in the Clinic, a detailed letter will be sent to your family doctor by your Clinic physician.
The B.C. Centre for Excellence in HIV/AIDS is dedicated to improving the health of British Columbians with HIV through the development, ongoing monitoring and dissemination of comprehensive research and treatment programs for HIV and related diseases.
- Go to http://cfenet.ubc.ca/
- Under “Healthcare Providers” tab, click on “Therapeutic Guidelines”.
Together, we can stop HIV & AIDS