What you will find here: Atrial Fibrillation treatment guidelines.
- Go to https://www.ccs.ca/en/guidelines/guidelines-library
- Select appropriate guideline under the “Topic” column or
- Enter keyword “Atrial Fibrillation” in the search bar/filter section of website
What you will find here: Clinical tool used to estimate the risk of stroke and benefits & risks of antithrombotic therapy in patients with chronic atrial fibrillation.
Go to http://www.sparctool.com
- Go to https://www.heart.org
- Click on Professionals on the menu bar and select Guidelines & Statements
- Click Search Guidelines & Statements and enter keyword ATRIAL FIBRILLATION in the search bar
American Heart Association | To be a relentless force for a world of longer, healthier lives.