What you will find here: A short video on QT Prolongation.
What you will find here: Tool that categorizes drugs by their potential to cause QT prolongation and/or Torsades de Pointes.
What you will find here: Clinical practice guidelines on pulmonary hypertension, diagnosis and treatment.
- Go to https://www.escardio.org/Guidelines/Clinical-Practice-Guidelines/Pulmonary-Hypertension-Guidelines-on-Diagnosis-and-Treatment-of
- Click on the most up to date guideline available.
University Health Network Antimicrobial Stewardship Program.
What you will find here: Best practices, summaries and algorithms by anatomic site and syndrome.
- Go to antimicrobialstewardship.com
- Select the required resource
What you will find here: Drug-Induced QT Interval Prolongation and Torsades de Pointes: Role of the pharmacists in risk assessment, prevention and management.
What you will find here: Supraventricular Tachycardia Guidelines.
What you will find here: Heart failure treatment guidelines.
- Go to https://www.ccs.ca/en/guidelines/guidelines-library
- Select appropriate guideline under the “Topic” column or
- Enter keyword “HEART FAILURE” in the search bar/filter section of website
What you will find here: Canadian Journal of Diabetes Clinical Practice Guidelines.