Web Services for Bloggers, and a Directory…

Technorati is a nifty metablog engine, watching more than 160,000 weblogs, updated every fifteen minutes.

It’s essentially a complement to MIT’s Blogdex engine — an excellent way to find like-minded webloggers (by searching for those who linked to a given URL). And Technorati’s frequent updates, comprehensive sweep, and ranking by “freshness” or “authority” — as well as features like its “watchlist”, bookmarking and RSS — promise to outdo Blogdex for sheer narcissistic weblogging fun.

Or, a depressing confirmation that nobody is reading — which is the case for this weblog. Then again, I only launched here three days ago. And I suppose there are other things going on in this big bad world that might be distracting people. [Link via wood s lot]

Somewhat related… a comprehensive searchable Directory of Web Services. Links to products, resources, reference and experts. [Via EdTechPost]

This entry was posted in XML/RSS. Bookmark the permalink.

1 Response to Web Services for Bloggers, and a Directory…