NLII Fall Focus Session on Learning Objects…

I’m pretty fried right now… I’ve been packed in a boardroom at Ohio State University with twenty other planners of this year’s NLII Fall Focus Session on learning objects… tomorrow will be the culmination of over a year of planning (I’ve been part of the committee for the past few months) — sixty prominent peers will be locked into a room with the goal of creating an ambitious set of work products relating to LO adoption strategies for our institutions, and indirectly for the NLII itself.

Had a fun blogger run-in… I have followed Evan Straub’s blog.IT for a while… and was sitting next to her for about three hours before I put the two elements together.

I doubt I’ll have the chance to post today, the agenda is very packed. But it should be fun.

This entry was posted in Higher Ed. Bookmark the permalink.

One Response to NLII Fall Focus Session on Learning Objects…

1. Scott Leslie says:

Love to hear more about the meetings when you get a chance. Thanks for pointing to the attendee list – lots of great folks in your group, should be some very interesting outcomes.