I’ve never been much of a diary keeper (unlike my Father who was methodical about keeping a journal and eventually published the diaries he kept while Canada’s High Commissioner to London).

Apparently trying to channel some of that Howard Dean politico-blog mojo, now our Canadian Prime-Minister-in-Waiting (for about ten years now) has a blog, too.

PM-to-be Paul Martin offers befuddled newbies a definition of the blog:

No, it

This entry was posted in Webloggia. Bookmark the permalink.

1 Response to I’ve never been much of a diary keeper (unlike my Father who was methodical about keeping a journal and eventually published the diaries he kept while Canada’s High Commissioner to London).

1. Dave says:

Paul’s blog reminds me of the time George Bell, I think it was, of the Toronto Blue Jays was doing the circuit to flog his autobiography. At one of these book-signing events, someone said: “Hey, George, is the book any good?” And George replied, “I don’t know. I haven’t read it.”

It also reminds me of some of the war blogs that popped up over the last year — public relations disguised as private reflections.