Server Upgrade (and Service Interruption) for Webloggers@UBC

This post is for people who use the Weblogs@UBC service.

Hello again, UBC bloggers! This is a reminder for the upgrade to MT3.1 scheduled on August 19th/20th. Starting at 10pm PST on Friday, Aug. 19th, you will NOT be able to log in to Movable Type on careo server. Because of this, you will also NOT be able to post new entries to careo during this time (you should, however, be able to read existing published entries through your browser).

We will send out another notice to let you know when the new Movable Type will be ready to use (we estimate that you’ll be notified sometime in the morning of August 20th).

More info and a few short user tutorials are available on the site.

This means that I will wrapping up posts on this server shortly, and may not see you again until we emerge from the other side.

This entry was posted in Abject Learning, Administrivia, Webloggia. Bookmark the permalink.