Some actual analysis of the Harper’s forum on educational gaming

Only have a few moments, but I wanted to link to Ulises’s characteristically thoughtful post concerning the Harper’s discussion I pointed to yesterday, one which prompts a response from one of the principals (I was meaning to see if Koster had a blog). Both posts elaborate on some of the elements I found most intriguing in the original piece. Other worthy takes here and here.

Avatar of Brian

This entry was posted in Textuality. Bookmark the permalink.

One Response to Some actual analysis of the Harper’s forum on educational gaming

1. illusatitoupE says:

l’ve just opened a bank account from NatWest. I was wodnering if, as soon as Its been activated, can l use my NatWest bank card to ordfer things off the Webnet? Like on shopping and stuff, or will l need a Debitcard. I don’t really understand how to order things on the internet as this is my first bank card.

Thx