Ashamed to say…

That this is the first animated .gif I have ever created. Does anyone recognise this essence-capturing scene from one of my favorite movies?

That was done with the help of Jabiz Raisdana’s post. Now, if only I can figure out the instructions here to do something as lovely as this…

Like Michael Feldstein, I know I risk looking like an idiot by putting myself through the paces of Jim Groom’s open, online course on Digital Storytelling. To be frank, I’ve allowed myself to be too much of a spectator in the recent carnival of digital expression advances, especially for visuals. But what better way to learn than be put through the paces by a true Mad Man? Why not sup on the MOOC of human kindness?

Audio clip: Adobe Flash Player (version 9 or above) is required to play this audio clip. Download the latest version here. You also need to have JavaScript enabled in your browser.

We’re in Jim’s house now!

This entry was posted in Abject Learning, Open Education and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Ashamed to say…

1. Pingback: Grist for the Windmill | Network Effects

2. Pingback: Flava Flav « Bionic Teaching

3. Pingback: It’s Alive! - CogDogBlog