Blogtalk now has a permanent home…

A few weeks back it was my privilege to take part in British Columbia’s Educational Technology Users Group’s recent Blogtalk conference. Scott Leslie, the mastermind behind the mighty EdTechPost invited myself and a handful of BC blogger-types to lead an experimental ongoing discussion on weblogs and their educational applications. We were a diverse group, and it quickly became clear we each had very distinctive visions on what the form could and should be about… Scott performed heroically herding us cats into contributing to what I thought was a very successful event. Getting responses from such a wide range of participants, many of whom had only the dimmest sense of what weblogs were about, was also an amazing learning experience for me.

Scott has just posted an archived copy of the event, for which I’m grateful. Jim Sibley and I are presently preparing UBC’s first weblog workshop, and the Blogtalk event was both a good dry run and source of useful material. (Scott’s matrix is a particularly groovy piece of work.)

This entry was posted in Webloggia. Bookmark the permalink.