Well, that was more complicated than it needed to be…

Well, the migration seems to have been completed, though some of the spam seems to be resisting the powers of MT-Blacklist. It could be a local server issue, a complication arising from the import/export process, or something else entirely.

Thanks to the amazing Michelle Chua for the punched-up layout (and I must acknowledge I have mangled her original vision).

This entry was posted in Administrivia. Bookmark the permalink.

3 Responses to Well, that was more complicated than it needed to be…

1. Heya, Brian! The new site looks great!

As for MT-Blacklist, be sure you grab the latest blacklist file. I haven’t looked in a while, but I think there’s a link to do that from within mt-blacklist.cgi (failing that, you can always grab a new one from the developer’s website…)

– D

2. mitch says:

I’ve tried adding show_url=”0″ to the MTCommentAuthorLink in my Comment Listing and Individual Entry archive templates. This way, even if I do get spammed, they don’t benefit because the url doesn’t show up.

At least, that’s what I *think* happens.

/cough

3. Small bug: the “subscribe with Bloglines” button goes to your da funkt 🙂 blog.