If a two-day big bad blog party ain’t enough for ya…

…it looks like relentless co-organizer Boris, not content with heading up the Spaghetti Western Dinner, is hoping to make it a full week of rich, chocolaty, open-publishing goodness:

I may actually extend this conference and try and gather people together for the week preceding Moose Camp/Northern Voice — a gathering of open source CMS/Blogging tools to talk about cross platform issues and working more closely together on standards and interoperability. Watch this space for more info (think Vancouver/Whistler in February: how could you NOT want to come?). At the very least, there will likely be a DrupalCon Vancouver 2006. Moose Camp will be the culmination of this event…

So, any EduBloggers? Knitting Bloggers? Food Bloggers? From journalists to home makers to gardeners to people just telling stories, we want speakers that have things to share. It’s a wide audience, from lots of local Vancouverites wanting to find out more to lots of top bloggers and techies from around the world.

This entry was posted in Abject Learning. Bookmark the permalink.

1 Response to If a two-day big bad blog party ain’t enough for ya…

1. Hmm… We’re starting to do a _LOT_ with Drupal, so a DrupalCon may make some sense. Not sure I can spare a week though…