One more shout out

Allow me to join the chorus of huzzahs for Will Richardson’s bold life decision.

So what comes May 16th? Not sure, really. More reading, writing, parenting, husbanding time. More and better blogging, and more blogvangelism, I hope. Another book, or two, perhaps. New connections. Another path, one that I hope leads to satisfying, engaging, urgent work. Urgent work. Or something completely unknown.

For some time, I have thought of Will’s blog as the single most indispensable resource on weblogs in education. So at the very least, more blogging from him is going to make our discourse richer.

And while I know how hard it must be to jump off of a pension train just a few stops before the final destination, I suspect in a few years this will look not only like the carpe diem path, but the sensible one as well.

This entry was posted in Abject Learning. Bookmark the permalink.

1 Response to One more shout out

1. Thanks, Brian. I really appreciate your kind words. What’s life without adventure and uncertainty, eh? Here’s hoping your right about the future!
    Best,
    Will