We should be preparing our session…

Ed tech battle royale

…instead of goofing off, which is what we are doing right now. But it’s an UnKeynote, so a certain absence of structure need not be a fatal flaw.

I feel better knowing Stephen and D’Arcy got my back. I think this is going to be fun. Let’s hope the other attendees agree.

Update: We will have an open iChat/AIM window going, if you happen to be around your computer between 2:45-3:45 PST today. Open your iChat/AIM client, from the file menu select “Go to Chat”, and enter “unkeynote” to enter the stream.

Update 2:D’Arcy has set up a dedicated chat room at http://apollo.ucalgary.ca/chat/ – swing on by between 2:45-3:45 PST, we’ll keep a chair open for ya…

2 Responses to We should be preparing our session…

1. CD says:

Thank you for your excellent workshop on wikis etc and the fabulous unkeynote! It was excellent. I am def. going to start using wikis and continuing with my blog.

2. Brian says:

Thanks! Where’s your blog?