“Studying which is miserable”…

…is how the title of this weblog came out when I ran a vanity test of my URL on the Really Magazine 2Xlation facility, a roundtrip translator that takes a webpage into Korean and back again.

Via Darren Barefoot.

5 Responses to “Studying which is miserable”…

1. Alan says:

What a riot!

My post on “Rocking Podcasting GarageBanding” (http://cogdogblog.com/2006/05/03/rocking-podcasting-garagebanding/)

became some of my clearest writing on podcasting:

“The Podcasting GarageBanding which it shakes

Me it scratches in the first experience which creates the podcast which strengthens the political party low surface inside the GarageBand and the note– which the smallness phu thu wey U D person spreads out but and it has it goes,; This when the method happens multi podcast editing. Them by you in the place wants is healthy with Captain the podcast where your mp3 music airdrops your voide inside acoustic captain with captain who it records to pull, it puts, thwu the synch or acoustic and publishes in image file and music. It is sweetness Rob.”

2. Mine came through as:

D’ Arcy scull lu ten thousand nets

The blogging only from the college of the Calgary lowly education technique geek.

may ten thousand nets bloom…

3. Gardner says:

Some hilarious stuff on the blog itself, but the title shifted only from “Gardner Writes” to “The Gardner Writes.” Put me right in *my* place!

4. Thus spake The Gardner…

5. xdmkjy cbxn says:

yalgs rcymshv qgfmlke ijrlads sktlca qxingw cwsyebdxm