And He Rocks!

UMW New Media Center

Whoops, hollers, high-fives, maybe even a manly virtual hug to Andy Rush at University of Mary Washington for his triumph integrating the styles of WordPress and MediaWiki so seamlessly.

Not only great work in itself, but something that gives the rest of us something to aspire to. I know it’s got my cognitive wheels grinding into motion…

2 Responses to And He Rocks!

1. Jim says:

And he does rock, indeed! How about that MediaWiki/WordPress 1-2, full of surprises. And UMW, Patrick Gosetti Murray-John in particular, is working on a little WordPress plugin for these two bedfellows that may push the conversation that much further! Take a look at the front page of the UMW New Media Center a bit closer and wonder where the two latest posts are being “retrieved from.” Move over contribute, here comes MediaWiki + WordPress (MU?) 🙂

2. Andy Rush says:

Thanks Brian. Just trying to add my little pieces to this great community.