We be moved

A quick note to inaugurate my new digs… Many thanks to Novak, Michael, Scott and everyone on the OLT team who has facilitated a seemingly pain-free migration. Old links should be redirected appropriately, and I am impressed and grateful for the work that has gone into preserving the integrity of internal links, as well as uploaded and embedded media from other places… I had a ton of that stuff. There are still a few finickity bits with blip.tv embeds, but I can live with that, and will try to fix some of it manually. If you see other problems please do let me know.

While I don’t plan a radical reinvention, I do intend to take this opportunity to freshen up the Abject. So expect a series of theme changes and different features appearing and disappearing over the next few weeks, and perhaps beyond…

10 Responses to We be moved