You can’t keep a good moose down

Due to some kind of sporting event that was held in Vancouver the past couple weeks, the Northern Voice weblog conference could not romp in its traditional mid-February domain… But the Moose is indomitable, and I’m pleased to pass on that we are going to be bringing it hard on May 7th-8th, and that we are accepting session proposals until March 9th.

The past few years all the attendee tickets were sold out in a few days, so we have moved the conference to the larger Life Sciences Centre at UBC. Nonetheless, I expect we will reach capacity as we do every year, especially since early-bird registration for both days (including lunches) is only $70. So don’t miss out, register now.

As ever, I hope the community of educators will come through in characteristic style — putting on some of the most memorable sessions, and partying harder, louder and longer than anyone. Knowing who has already told me they are coming, I don’t expect a problem on either count.

1 Response to You can’t keep a good moose down

1. Jim Groom says:

Ready to bring it in classic brash bava bravado. And @dlnorman and I are gonna have a final duel for honor. I throw the gaunlet, Norman.