Picking Up Small Pieces

June 17th is here, which means that our presentation for the NMC 2004 Summer Conference, Small Pieces Loosely Joined: Fast, Cheap and Out of Control is only hours away from launch.

I don’t want to spend too much time typing away during other people’s presentations, so suffice it to say we’d love it if you swung by at 4:15 PST… whether to comment on one of the weblogs, post to the wiki, or via an instant messenger (instructions are available on the site).

A note on the wiki: the Usemod software does not handle simultaneous authors particularly well. During the live session (June 17, 4:15 -5:30 PST) we suggest (and plead) that contributors author their text in a separate application (Word, text editor, email client) and then copy-and-paste it in. This will streamline the entry process and preserve your work. You also might consider creating your own wiki space for the event (we will incorporate it into the event page). To learn how to start your own page, see CreatePage, and for simple design tips see WikiOnWiki/WikiBasics.

This entry was posted in Abject Learning. Bookmark the permalink.

1 Response to Picking Up Small Pieces

1. Geoffrey says:

gololdphim oxapoyo.