No reflection please…

I’ve been back for four days now, and I’m still enjoying the rush I got attending the Faculty Academy at the University of Mary Washington. I need to post something to at least briefly capture some of the observations and provocations from the event — but now is not that time. I was away from the regular day-to-day for nearly a full working week, and working life goes on and on, even when you wish it would take a break. Now I’m backed into more corners than an Escher sketch (or is that Escher-etch-a-sketch)… So I hope a Hee-Haw style Saaaa–lute! sent over to the many smart, hospitable and generous people who made my time in Virginia so memorable will do for the next few days.

In the meantime, I will be observing a limit on time spent browsing feeds and posting entries. Superficiality Regulations will be strictly enforced. Stop me before I sub-reference again.

This entry was posted in Abject Learning. Bookmark the permalink.

3 Responses to No reflection please…

1. Jeff says:

Brian,

We had a great time at UMW! Thanks for bringing your “A” game!

2. Gardner says:

You know about HEE-HAW?!?! Amazing. Looks like globalization was setting in during the early 70’s….

I’ll echo Jeff’s thanks, and add my own intense arm-waving that you know pretty well by now. Lots more to say, but I’ll honor your super-regs. For now.

3. Andy Rush says:

How about jealous … oops!