Beyond the Blog – Not Ready For Prime Time (Yet)

It’s all my fault.

For the past week or two, Alan and I (OK, mostly Alan) have been labouring in obscurity constructing our presentation for next week’s ELI Annual Meeting. Though I’ve mostly been whining here about my talk at the library tonight, in a sense this one is more challenging. Judging from the conference schedule, it looks as if there will be some fairly savvy people in the audience. I’m glad Alan will be there.

Anyhow, I managed to accidentally give Leigh a sneak preview (I won’t go into how — too embarrassing). And the linkage has spread. Just want to make two points:

* We’re not done! We still have images to add, and a fair bit of content and navigation to add and edit. And we haven’t even started the audio.
* It was Alan who built those snazzy book covers.

I know there’s nothing stopping you from peeking. But I ask you to think of this presentation like a wrapped Christmas present — won’t it be more fun to open it on the big day?

Apologies to Alan for my loose mouse finger. I’ll be treating for the fish tacos.

This entry was posted in Abject Learning. Bookmark the permalink.

3 Responses to Beyond the Blog – Not Ready For Prime Time (Yet)