How do you like the new design?

Move over D’Arcy, I’m gunning for your “most beautiful” title.

Update: I should note that the line above was my feeble attempt at humour. I made an ill-advised attempt to refresh my templates (our crack support staff did an upgrade to MT 3.2 over the holidays), and somehow made a total hash of things. Perhaps I shouldn’t have tried to do this during the course of New Year’s Eve revelrie. Getting things done, indeed.

Thanks to my intrepid colleague Frank for restoring order.

Happy New Year, everyone.

5 Responses to How do you like the new design?

1. Alan says:

Not yet, brother. The front page has no styles applied, no main content area.

2. Brian says:

Ooops. Should have added my standard sarcasm disclaimer. The site is completely disaggregated due to my ill-advised excursion into code…

3. I don’t think the design has kicked in yet – still seeing the old one, or half-pages…

But, you’re welcome to the title when it’s done – I saw a preview of it over the break.

4. heh. I actually _did_ see a different theme over the weekend (or was it Monday?) – a bluish page. Maybe a default theme? I just assumed you were playing…

5. Brian says:

It did revert to a default theme — I thought you were giving me a dry ride…