UBC eLearning Open House, Wednesday, March 1st

I wanted throw a shout-out to the organizers of this year’s eLearning Open House, which is an informal gathering of the university’s wired educators that is being held for the third year.

If you want to get a sense of the innovation with learning technology that is happening all over campus, this is a great event to check out. No PowerPoint — just music, cheese and wine and lots of free-flowing demos and discussion. This year’s Open House is being held in the West Atrium of the Life Sciences Centre entering on Agronomy Road.

You can register here — some lucky attendee will walk out with a 60GB iPod.

I will be traveling to complete a scary mission, so I am doubly sorry I will not be able to attend this year. Previous years have been fun, and laden with suspense and intrigue. I am working on the Unit’s poster presentation, however, which is shaping up very well.

7 Responses to UBC eLearning Open House, Wednesday, March 1st