We now begin our ascent…

Don’t call it a comeback, or a blogfunk, Abject Learning was on vacation suckas, and now it’s back, lean and mean, mad as hell and taking names.

I maintained admirable discipline during my time away, barely glimpsed my email, and only glanced at a few friend’s weblogs — being completely beyond internet access for two of the three weeks helped in that regard. So I feel something like a virtual Rip Van Winkle, as it’s clear things have been cooking out there.

In addition to the 3500+ unread email, most awaiting my delete button, there are no shortage of tasks to occupy my workweek. Among the highlights of the coming weeks is the launch of the new version of Aggrssive (I got a demo from the boyz this afternoon and it’s freakin’ awesome), and my third go-round as co-instructor of Text Technologies.

As I struggle to catch up and gear up, I have no idea how much energy I will have left for this space. But it’s great to scan through my aggregator and see how much worthy stuff is happening, I’m happy to be back reading and clicking.

This entry was posted in Administrivia. Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to We now begin our ascent…