Join the discussion: can open educators transform teaching and learning?

To their credit, the organizers of the OER meeting I’m at have recognised that there is an overflow of challenging ideas here, and they have proposed trashing reworking tomorrow’s agenda to allow for more open discussion of the key questions being addressed.

Those questions are framed as:

* What does transformed teaching and learning look like?
* What are the key components needed to effect this transformation?
* How do we build these key components and connect them?

I’ll be posting my own responses to these questions tonight. But for those of us here who want to make a case that the wider edublogosphere has a contribution to make, it would be awesome to get your own perspective, however brief.

Feel free to post your thoughts on any or all of the above questions here, on your own blog (please let me know about it), or post your ideas and opinions on the OERderves blog directly — each of the questions has its own blog entry. Many of you have posted on these questions before, directly or indirectly, so pass on links if you don’t feel like repeating yourself.

Now if you’ll excuse me, they said something about wine in the exhibition hall.

This entry was posted in Open Content. Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Join the discussion: can open educators transform teaching and learning?