First Week

Ah yes, another first week has come and gone. For me, it is the last first week I will ever experience. But there’s plenty of time to be nostalgic later.

I remember during my very first week in my first year (three years ago, already…) I was so nervous I could barely eat a thing. I was scared about my classes, being on my own for the first time, and not having any friends. I felt like everyone else around me in my dorm and in my classes wasn’t feeling the same way, like they all had everything figured out already and were 100% enjoying every minute, not missing their parents, not worried about a thing. I don’t think they were. Some people might have had everything figured out, but I think most of us were just faking it.

Now that I’m a seasoned fourth-year student, first week is a breeze! Mostly it’s just a time to catch up with friends for me now. But to anyone entering their first year: remember to breathe, and it though there will be tough times, there will also be awesome times. EXTREMELY awesome times.

And to everyone else, welcome back!

1 Comment

Filed under Campus Life

One Response to First Week

1. Petermom

purple pharmacy mexico price list reputable mexican pharmacies online mexico drug stores pharmacies