So we’re gonna resurrect this blog around the undergraduate society elections. Particularly Arts and Science. We’re hoping to drum up a little bit of interest in them.

But we need contributors. For two reasons. First, we don’t have enough time to do this all ourselves. And second, we need people on the ground, in these faculties, who are more aware of the issues. So comment here, or drop us an e-mail, and let us know if you want to get involved!

8 Comments so far

1. Alex Lougheed on March 6, 2007 9:27 am

Glad to hear y’er back.

May be hard to find contributors for the undergrad society elections, since they’re less political beasts. Maybe the AMS candidates going for those seats will have something to say though.

GSS would be great to cover since I don’t know much about that board of shadowy figures.

2. Alex Lougheed on March 6, 2007 9:27 am

Glad to hear y’er back.

3. Peter on March 6, 2007 6:20 pm

Arts and Sciences? Bah!
    Though I’d be happy to utilize a new medium to whine and complain, so I’m in. Sadly, I am neither in arts nor sciences. :P

4. Peter on March 6, 2007 6:20 pm

Arts and Sciences? Bah!

5. Matthew Naylor on March 9, 2007 7:31 am

I’m in, if you want (crazy, crazy, apparently) help.

6. Matthew Naylor on March 9, 2007 7:31 am

7. Maayan Kreitzman on March 10, 2007 2:21 am

YaY! I can’t believe it took me three days to cotton onto this. I fully admit to having checked back forlornly at least a couple times a week usually.

I’m not sure if you want my conrtibutions, since I’m less than a disinterested journalist in this SUS race, but like Peter, I’m happy to whine and comlain about either AUS or GSS.

8. Maayan Kreitzman on March 10, 2007 2:21 am