Yesterday, Wednesday the 11th, I had the pleasure of invading the presidential office to talk to our own Jeff Friedrich. The interview is 51 minutes long, but well worth it – Jeff talks about all the big issues in impressive depth. So click the link, and let Jeff’s dulcet American accent soothe you while you nurse that ACF hangover.

Click here to listen.

Highlights include posssible creation of an AMS communication budget, rumniations on the future of AMS buisnesses, the Friedrich take on the farm, compliments to UBC-i, and excessive alcohol at prestigious events.

Much thanks to David Brandman for hosting a rather large audio file.

6 Comments so far

1. tariq on April 13, 2007 4:31 am

This had better be good Friedrich, I had to take two Weezer albums off my iPod to fit you in.

2. Reka on April 13, 2007 4:45 am

While Jeff’s lovely voice does remind me of sweet Maine maple syrup, would you mind posting some highlights (either notes or audio clips)?

3. Maayan Kreitzman on April 13, 2007 5:53 pm

I really can’t write it up or deal with posting more audio files right now. It’s not going anywhere – listen when you’ve got more time.

4. Reka on April 13, 2007 5:58 pm

Fair enough… exams suck. Thanks for the added notes, though!

5. Maayan Kreitzman on April 16, 2007 6:25 pm

Jeff- I forgot to ask you when the ugly banner boxes are coming down. Let us know?

6. David on April 24, 2007 6:47 pm

Yay! Ugly banner boxes coming down. Not a moment too soon.

Jeff Friedrich has the sexiest voice.