Rip.Mix.Feed (Digital Story Telling)

Hi!

I was curious about all the movie making options online so I did a bit of a search. I tried using the first website I found via Google (Movie Maker Online) and I did not have much luck.  In the end I created a video on Animoto and then exported the video to Youtube.  The pictures in the video were taken during my time on UBC campus and I found the music from FreePlay

Thanks!

Melanie

About mmwong

I am PhD student in the department of Language and Literacy Education. My research interests are how technology can be used to teach English as a Second Language students.
This entry was posted in Rip.Mix.Feed and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

4 Responses to Rip.Mix.Feed (Digital Story Telling)

1. danny says:

Hi Melanie,

I like the video. The transitions seem very cool. It looks like a program I’d like to try.
    If you don’t mind me asking, how long did the video take to make on animoto (not including finding the photographs and song)? Is it intuitive and easy to pick up?

2. mmwong says:

Hi Danny,

Animoto is really easy to use. However you have to pay to make a video more then 30 seconds. It takes only a few minutes to process the video and is really easy to upload to YouTube directly from animoto. It is okay. I prefer imovie or windows movie maker.

The music was found on another website and uploaded it to Animoto. Usability of the site is okay.

M.

3. mmwong says:

Hi Camille!

Thank you for letting me know about this! *_* I learn something new everyday.

Melanie