Add me to the Weblog!
If you want to add yourself to this blog, please log in.
- coffeys on Digital Literacy and Law Enforcement
- Annette Smith on Gord Higginson’s ETEC 540 Rip.Mix.Feed
- Annette Smith on Making Connections
- Annette Smith on Making Connections: Opening Doors (cautiously?)
- coffeys on Gord Higginson’s ETEC 540 Rip.Mix.Feed
- Assignment 3
- commentary 1
- commentary 2
- Final thoughts
- research paper
Tag Archives: commentary 2
A Critical Perspective on “A Vision of Students Today”
In setting the stage for a presentation and leading discussion in class recently, the presenter, a forty-something mature age student, started off by stating: “I hate lectures”. He then led an animated and highly participatory and student-centered session. As I … Continue reading
Posted in Commentary 2, Uncategorized Tagged a vision of students today, commentary 2 Leave a comment
Bolter – The Possibility of a Respectful Remediation?
Introduction In Writing Space, Bolter’s discussion of the use of ‘remediation’ is an ongoing theme. He applies it to many different situations from culture, graphic design to the printing process. However, upon closer examination of the ideas of ‘Remediation’ in … Continue reading →