When thinking about text and technology you need to be open and flexible to growth in your definition. This picture depicts the human skin as a type of technology akin to rocks, papyrus, or a computer screen. Like any of the latter it can be used as a canvas for text. What I have learned so far in this course is that it is best not to ‘box in’ a definition too closely, lest it burst its cage.
Add me to the Weblog!
If you want to add yourself to this blog, please log in.
- coffeys on Digital Literacy and Law Enforcement
- Annette Smith on Gord Higginson’s ETEC 540 Rip.Mix.Feed
- Annette Smith on Making Connections
- Annette Smith on Making Connections: Opening Doors (cautiously?)
- coffeys on Gord Higginson’s ETEC 540 Rip.Mix.Feed
- Assignment 3
- commentary 1
- commentary 2
- Final thoughts
- research paper