Finally Making those Connections

For this final task I decided to try another activity – Wordle. I thought this might be a good exercise because in a way in links those words and phrases that have been integral to the journey.

This journey has been interesting to say the least. I thought I had signed up for one thing… got something completely different… but in the end we ended up where I thought we would. To be honest I wasn’t thrilled about the origins of the course and if wasn’t for the fact that I needed this course for my PB+15 I would have dropped it. I have courses about to expire and I needed this course to “keep them” (long and complicated story). I guess what I am getting at is I am glad I stayed the course – I really enjoyed it (honestly)!! Like I said if I didn’t have to I would have dropped it and I would have missed out on so much.

I would like to thank Jeff Miller, my classmates and the designers of this course. So much of this MET program does not include practical examples and practices of technology, web 2.0, social media, etc. It is my opinion that is courses like these that are most meaningful to me and my career. I take examples and practices from this course and immediately implement them into my teachings.

I want to wish you all luck, say “thanks” (again) and wish you a happy and restful holidays!

Ryan

Here is my Wordle (I entered terms that were meaningful to me as well as the link to our class blog). This is what was generated – if you click on the thumbnail you will get an enlarged version:

Wordle: ETEC540 Making Connections Wordle

This entry was posted in Making Connections, Reflections. Bookmark the permalink.

3 Responses to Finally Making those Connections