Add me to the Weblog!
If you want to add yourself to this blog, please log in.
- coffeys on Digital Literacy and Law Enforcement
- Annette Smith on Gord Higginson’s ETEC 540 Rip.Mix.Feed
- Annette Smith on Making Connections
- Annette Smith on Making Connections: Opening Doors (cautiously?)
- coffeys on Gord Higginson’s ETEC 540 Rip.Mix.Feed
- Assignment 3
- commentary 1
- commentary 2
- Final thoughts
- research paper
Tag Archives: Aboriginal education
I chose to do a brief voice over on a powerpoint presentation Aboriginal Summit Presentation – 2006 I developed approximately 4 years ago. Admittedly, the audio isn’t very insightful to the powerpoint because I haven’t looked at, or thought about the powerpoint content … Continue reading
Posted in Rip.Mix.Feed Tagged Aboriginal education Leave a comment