Add me to the Weblog!
If you want to add yourself to this blog, please log in.
- coffeys on Digital Literacy and Law Enforcement
- Annette Smith on Gord Higginson’s ETEC 540 Rip.Mix.Feed
- Annette Smith on Making Connections
- Annette Smith on Making Connections: Opening Doors (cautiously?)
- coffeys on Gord Higginson’s ETEC 540 Rip.Mix.Feed
- Assignment 3
- commentary 1
- commentary 2
- Final thoughts
- research paper
Mission Impossible: How Can Digital Immigrants Engage Digital Natives In Educational Settings?
I was born in 1974. It wasn’t until 1987 that my family got our first computer – I was thirteen. The internet didn’t start until the mid 1990’s – I had already graduated from high school by then. Current cell … Continue reading →