Add me to the Weblog!
If you want to add yourself to this blog, please log in.
- coffeys on Digital Literacy and Law Enforcement
- Annette Smith on Gord Higginson’s ETEC 540 Rip.Mix.Feed
- Annette Smith on Making Connections
- Annette Smith on Making Connections: Opening Doors (cautiously?)
- coffeys on Gord Higginson’s ETEC 540 Rip.Mix.Feed
- Assignment 3
- commentary 1
- commentary 2
- Final thoughts
- research paper
Tag Archives: Japan
For my research paper I was hoping to create my first video essay, but time and nerves got the best of me. This Rip.Mix.Feed assignment was a great chance to play around and learn to create a short video. I … Continue reading
Posted in Rip.Mix.Feed, Uncategorized Tagged Japan, video montage, Web 2.0 1 Comment