Add me to the Weblog!
If you want to add yourself to this blog, please log in.
- coffeys on Digital Literacy and Law Enforcement
- Annette Smith on Gord Higginson’s ETEC 540 Rip.Mix.Feed
- Annette Smith on Making Connections
- Annette Smith on Making Connections: Opening Doors (cautiously?)
- coffeys on Gord Higginson’s ETEC 540 Rip.Mix.Feed
- Assignment 3
- commentary 1
- commentary 2
- Final thoughts
- research paper
Tag Archives: scriptura_continua
Modern English, Punctuation, and Word Separation
Introduction Thinking back to when I first learned to read in English, I was taught to read aloud. I was taught to sound out the words. While learning to read, I was also taught to write. It was imperative that … Continue reading
Posted in Research Paper Tagged adora, english, grammar, history, language, punctuation, research_paper, scriptura_continua, words, writing Leave a comment