- Waiters take your orders for drinks and food separately.
- Brussels is very large and my feet hurt a lot.
- Met the woman who is renting her harp to me during this trip and who I met in Vancouver last October – she has a really cool performance space in her apartment and an awesome electric ramp for getting harps up the stairs! Also apparently her husband/partner/friend (I didn’t ask) is a famous Belgian glassmaker. Cool.
- We went to the Musical Instrument Museum and there were ocarinas there the size of a large cat! Huge!
- Saw above and below ground palaces.
- Waffles are consistently delicious.
- Went to Bruges, very beautiful city. Much more green space, open area, and water than Mons or Brussels. If I had to pick a place in Belgium to live, I would pick Bruges.
- Made friends :)
Sorry, I would post more but I spent all day yesterday and today in Brussels and Bruges and I’m real tired.
One Response to A few more things from Belgium
Cool, were any of the Ocarinas blue by any chance? Or maybe they had one like Saria’s?
Meh, either way it sounds like a lot of fun.