Writing is one way of recording text. Writing is a form of technology because it requires tools and medium. Writing on paper or writing electronically both require “physical interactions with terrestrial materials” (Bolter, p18). With the development of technology, writing space is quickly expanding and we have more choices of media to write and create ideas with.
Add me to the Weblog!
If you want to add yourself to this blog, please log in.
- coffeys on Digital Literacy and Law Enforcement
- Annette Smith on Gord Higginson’s ETEC 540 Rip.Mix.Feed
- Annette Smith on Making Connections
- Annette Smith on Making Connections: Opening Doors (cautiously?)
- coffeys on Gord Higginson’s ETEC 540 Rip.Mix.Feed
- Assignment 3
- commentary 1
- commentary 2
- Final thoughts
- research paper