Add me to the Weblog!
If you want to add yourself to this blog, please log in.
- coffeys on Digital Literacy and Law Enforcement
- Annette Smith on Gord Higginson’s ETEC 540 Rip.Mix.Feed
- Annette Smith on Making Connections
- Annette Smith on Making Connections: Opening Doors (cautiously?)
- coffeys on Gord Higginson’s ETEC 540 Rip.Mix.Feed
- Assignment 3
- commentary 1
- commentary 2
- Final thoughts
- research paper
Tag Archives: Definition
Technology from a Kid’s Point of View!
As a K-6 educator, I am curious about the meaning of technology to children. Many teachers are the aware the significance of pre-assessment. When I learn about where my students are at with regards to technology, I gain a better … Continue reading
Posted in Technology Tagged Definition, Kids, technology Leave a comment
Commentary on Multiliteracies
As I work through the modules and do the readings, I wondered what literacy actually encompasses. I am aware that the course is about literacy but one term has resonated in me: multiliteracy. “Multiliteracy” is a term that was devised … Continue reading →