Add me to the Weblog!
If you want to add yourself to this blog, please log in.
- coffeys on Digital Literacy and Law Enforcement
- Annette Smith on Gord Higginson’s ETEC 540 Rip.Mix.Feed
- Annette Smith on Making Connections
- Annette Smith on Making Connections: Opening Doors (cautiously?)
- coffeys on Gord Higginson’s ETEC 540 Rip.Mix.Feed
- Assignment 3
- commentary 1
- commentary 2
- Final thoughts
- research paper
Of Chandler, Ong and Plato; or, Of Carts and Horses and Who’s to Blame
Plato has been widely cited for his fear-mongering proclamation in the Phaedrus declaring the newest technology – writing – as the demise of memory (e.g.: Ong, 2002, p. 78). I must admit having often been of same mind, relating fully … Continue reading →