Add me to the Weblog!
If you want to add yourself to this blog, please log in.
- coffeys on Digital Literacy and Law Enforcement
- Annette Smith on Gord Higginson’s ETEC 540 Rip.Mix.Feed
- Annette Smith on Making Connections
- Annette Smith on Making Connections: Opening Doors (cautiously?)
- coffeys on Gord Higginson’s ETEC 540 Rip.Mix.Feed
- Assignment 3
- commentary 1
- commentary 2
- Final thoughts
- research paper
ETEC 540 64B Oren Lupo One basic assumption that runs through Orality and Literacy is the division between the sensory modalities of sight and sound, and the corresponding separation between the textual-visual and oral-aural dimensions of language use. Walter Ong … Continue reading →