Add me to the Weblog!
If you want to add yourself to this blog, please log in.
- coffeys on Digital Literacy and Law Enforcement
- Annette Smith on Gord Higginson’s ETEC 540 Rip.Mix.Feed
- Annette Smith on Making Connections
- Annette Smith on Making Connections: Opening Doors (cautiously?)
- coffeys on Gord Higginson’s ETEC 540 Rip.Mix.Feed
- Assignment 3
- commentary 1
- commentary 2
- Final thoughts
- research paper
Tag Archives: Shorthand
SHORTHAND – CAN YOU WRITE AS FAST AS YOU SPEAK?
DEFINITION “Shorthand, also called stenography, is a system for rapid writing that uses symbols or abbreviations for letters, words, or phrases.” (1) Shorthand is any system of accelerated handwriting used for the transcription of the spoken word. Shorthand systems use … Continue reading
Posted in Research Paper, Uncategorized Tagged history, Research, Shorthand, Writing System 4 Comments