Here I will put my notes (handwritten) for my lectures. Note that usually there will be more material than what I discuss in class, it can be helpful to read the extra examples and remarks.
Also, there could be errors and mistakes in the notes so please read with caution!
- Week 1 – Wednsday
- Week 1- Friday, note that exercise a on page 5 contains a typo (I compute the nominal interest instead of the effective one and denote it by j and not i) this mistake didn’t appear in class so you can trust your lecture notes. Also, a corrected version will appear in the notes for Week 2 – Monday.
- Week 2 – Monday
- Week 2 – Wednsday , here are some demonstratios from www.desmos.com:
- Week 2 – Friday
- Week 3 – Monday, desmos demonstration:
- Week 3 – Wednsday (to appear soon)
- Week 3 – Friday (to appear soon)
- Week 4, here is a gif of Weierstrass’ function.
- Week 5 partial notes: w5-f w5-m
- Week 6: w6-related-rates
- Week 7: w7
- Week 8: w8 w8-f-doccam
- Week 9: w9 w9-doccam
- Week 10: w10 w10-doccam curve-sketching
- Week 11: w11-doccam
- Week 12: w12doccam taylor-lecture_notes
- Week 12 Friday and Week 13: w13doccam