Thanks Everyone

Thanks to everyone for an engaging course. I appreciated the suggestions and questions in response to my posts that definitely helped me extend my thinking. I have so much more to learn in the area of using technology in math and science and I look forward to exploring it all in the near future. I wonder when it will actually hit me that I have completed the MET program? Although I will no longer be working with deadlines and grades I think I have about a years worth of references that I have amalgamated over the past two years to check out.

I have to admit I am a bit sad that my MET journey is over. There were other courses I wanted to take and people that I loved working with. Little did I know two years ago that an online masters would be so interactive and help not only build professional networks but really great friendships too. (Funny how friendships can develop with people you have never met in person).

Congratulations to all who have accomplished their goal and are finished MET.

Good luck to those who are still completing the program.

I would love to keep in touch with all of you, to try new programs, bounce ideas off each other etc.

If anyone needs help getting the gray matter working for projects I am happy to help.

My email is circusmom2@gmail.com

Thanks Samia for an excellent engaging course as well as your helpful responses to emails.

Catherine

One comment

1. Congratulations on completing your MET! I have one course left to complete, which I am doing in the summer. It has been a great course, and I have appreciated your thorough and thoughtful comments on my contributions.
    Anne