Category to select: B. SKI/WISE Forum
Due on Friday of Week 7.
For those doing the e-folio: Consider the questions below and write notes on your responses. Enter a short summary of your notes as an e-folio entry.
- What was the motivation to create WISE?
- In what ways does SKI promote knowledge integration through its technological and curriculum design? Describe a typical process for developing a WISE project.
- How does this design process compare with the Jasper Adventures?
- How could you use a WISE project in your school or another learning environment?
- What about WISE would you customize?
For everyone (including e-folio students):
1. Share the project you explored and what you customized. Post an interesting subject header on the project you changed. Create a lesson description for how you could use your customized project to teach a lesson on a topic to a particular group of students. Feel free to include in the lesson description some activities that do not use the technology as well. Aiming for 300 words or more, extend the lesson description by explicitly drawing upon both SKI theory and WISE research that you read to inform the design of the activities. Also consider applying the following topics to enrich the lesson description and the choice of possible pedagogic strategies: a) misconceptions, b) constructivism, c) PCK, d) inquiry standards and e) instructional feedback. Post in advance of the respond by date.
2. Respond to one other blog post by Friday of Week 7. Check the calendar.
Posted by jwlewis on July 10, 2017
Posted by Allen Wideman on July 2, 2017
Posted by Cristina Leo on June 30, 2017
Posted by Jocelynn Mortlock on
Posted by momoe on
Posted by Derek Cowan on June 29, 2017
Posted by Gary Ma on June 28, 2017
Posted by baljeet gill on
Posted by Wanyi Wong on
Posted by YooYoung on June 27, 2017
Posted by Michael Hengeveld on
Posted by seanturn on
Posted by Sarah Winkler on
Posted by Natalie Roberts on
Posted by Nathan Lott on
Posted by DANIELLE PETERS on
Posted by Andrew Yeung on June 26, 2017
Posted by haneefa corbie on February 24, 2017
Posted by jessica holder on February 20, 2017
Posted by tyler kolpin on February 19, 2017
Posted by Joshua Elsdon on February 18, 2017
Posted by STEPHANIE IVES on February 17, 2017
Posted by vibhu vashisht on
Posted by mary sikkes on
Posted by Dana Bjornson on